Returning to this web site?
(Cookies must be enabled in your browser)
Is this your first time here?
Bula! For full access to courses you’ll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Here are the steps:
1. Fill out the New Account form with your details
Please use you student number as your username and type it in small letters e.g. s090368. Your password must be 8 characters long and contain
1 lowercase letter,
1 uppercase letter, and
1 non-alphanumeric character.
2. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
3. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in.
6. If you are prompted for and “enrolment key” – use the one that your lecturer has given you. This will “enrol” in the course.
7. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your username and password (in the form described above) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.